Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Coverage available for:
  • Apartment owners
  • Small businesses with multiple occupancies
  • Strip plazas
  • Mini-storage units
  • Warehouses
Hard work, dedication and commitment are a given when it comes to managing your operations. It also takes vision and preparation to be successful. That’s where proper insurance planning should be a critical element to your business model.

The agents and service staff at Wallin Insurance are well trained to assist you in developing an insurance plan to protect you at times when you need it most.   

Wallin Insurance has a business owner’s policy (BOP) that provides the most complete and cost-effective insurance for small and medium size businesses. So if you are in the landlord, commercial property owned, office or real estate businesses, we have the right protection for you through our COMMERCIAL POLICY PROGRAM.

We will guide you in choosing the right policy that best fits your property and liability needs. You can also choose from a variety of optional coverages depending on the business you do.

Available coverages include:
  • Business liability coverage
  • Personal property coverage
  • Business property coverage
  • Loss of income coverage
  • Electronic data and equipment coverage
  • Data Breach coverage
Call 607-734-8799 To See How Much You Can Save On Your Commercial Property Policy Insurance

Get a Quote
Start My Quote

Contact Us

"Your staff is the best. Always right on top of things. Quick return calls. I usually deal with Linda. She is awesome. Always goes above and beyond."
Gary S., customer since 2003
Share by: